Our growing team here at OnePoint Software Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to assist with our OnePoint Connect service.
OnePoint Connect is our boutique, live phone answering service which is the ideal solution for small and medium sized businesses.
The position is offered part-time at our Carole Park (QLD) office, however the role may turn into a full-time position in the near future. Ideally you will have strong verbal & written communication skills and be able to interact in a professional, polite & friendly manner.
We are seeking a well-spoken and enthusiastic candidate who has the professionalism to work autonomously to assist with the successful running of OnePoint Connect.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Help answer incoming calls
- Make out-going calls
- Schedule appointments – experience with booking systems would be highly regarded
- Assist with customer sign-up process
- Enquiry follow-up service
- Creating marketing material – experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator highly regarded
If you’re someone who loves talking on the phone all day, then this is certainly your dream job!
If you would like to apply for this position, simply fill in the online application form and submit your CV. We look forwarding to hearing for you.