The QLD Small Business Digital Grants Program returns in 2018 and provides small businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter.
With a matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST), these digital grants may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, websites, apps / software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Applicants must not begin the project or pay for the product/s or service/s, in part or full, without confirmation that the project has been approved.
To be eligible your business must:
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Who Should Apply?
All Queensland-based small businesses can apply. The business must show that the digital technology or service purchased will enhance the digital capabilities of the business and help them to be more competitive.
Where to Apply Small Business Digital Grants
All businesses can now Apply Online Here.